Dremel® Upgrades Multi-Max™ System with New Multi-Max MM30 Oscillating Tool
The new-to-market Dremel Multi-Max MM30 Oscillating Tool features an increased oscillation angle, offering faster cutting speed than its predecessor, the MM20. The highly versatile MM30 is the perfect tool for repairing, remodeling and restoring.
Dremel Multi-Max MM30 with wrench that stores on the tool
The Dremel brand is introducing a versatile new oscillating tool to its Multi-Max line—the Multi-Max MM30. The MM30 features an increased oscillation angle, offering a 14 percent faster cutting speed than its predecessor, the MM20. The highly versatile MM30 is the perfect tool for repairing, remodeling and restoring.
“The Dremel Multi-Max MM30 presents DIYers the professional oscillating tool performance they’ve come to expect,” said Ed Pchola, Director Product Management. “The MM30 is as solid performing and comfortably operating oscillating tool as you will find in the market—if not better.”
Designed with the Dremel Quick™ system, the MM30’s on-tool wrench storage and magnetic interface makes accessory changes quicker than ever.
Dremel MM30 with MM485 carbide cutting blade cutting pipe
Performance & Versatility
- Uses an oscillating motion for precision, control and versatility of applications
- Features the widest speed range of any oscillating tool, with variable speeds from 10,000 to 23,000 opm
- Features a powerful 2.5 amp motor to cut through the toughest materials, similar to most professional oscillating tools in the market
- On-tool integrated wrench, so users no longer have to worry about losing their wrench and can quickly and easily change accessories
- The MM30 kit offers 15 accessories, which is one of the highest accessory piece count kits offered within comparable priced kits
- Professional-type performance at an extremely light weight of 2.7 lbs.
- Features a magnetic accessory interface, which will magnetically hold the accessory while tightening the clamping screw
Catalog Number: MM30-01